Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I got a moving violation ticket in the mail and just ignored

Customer Question
it because of some of...
I got a moving violation ticket in the mail and just ignored it because of some of the discussions on the radio. Now fee's are being added to my charge. What should I do?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
It was a camera ticket issued.
6/16/2015
Lawyer: Legalease, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Legalease
Legalease, Lawyer
Hello there -
-
How long ago was the ticket issued?
-
Do you want to contest the ticket or simply pay it and move forward?
-
-
MARY
3/31/15 was the violation.I would like to contest because I was making a right on red which is legal?I thought camera tickets where banded?
Hello there
-
There was an answer posted for this question but it was removed by Expert because customer closed question and expert will not receive credit for this answer if reviewed / read.
-
THANK YOU
-
MARY
-
Legalease
Legalease
Legalease, Lawyer