While serving in the USAR, FBI Agents from the Veterans' Administration…

Customer Question
While serving in the USAR...
While serving in the USAR, FBI Agents from the Veterans' Administration Fraud dept. recruited me for a Black Opts mission. I was under cover 15 years passed my contract with the military, only because the FBI made promises of full compensation upon the conviction of the main perpetrator scamming hundreds of thousands from the US Treasury. Once the mission was completed the FBI ran to the States Attorney's with all the fact of evidence that I provided and used that to convict this man. Without informing the States Attorney that my critical role or that FBI agents botched the mission by not providing protection for my family. A year before the evidence was handed over the perpetrator made the discovery that I was an informant, he was captured on digital media sexually abusing and threatening to kill both my two toddlers. Millions were made from a $100K, 15 years US Treasury scam thru buying narcotics and selling it on the streets of Chicago. I'm in possession of the criminal case file, the digital media that holds the names of several adults during the assault on the minors and key information that the FBI do not expose to the states Attorney, Like who was the real benefactor of the millions created, the real purpose of those millions and the mechanism to how Federal employees allowed the scam to continue unimpeded for 15 years. Who can I suit for my pain, suffering and mental anguish?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Legal
6/16/2015
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 3 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to workin with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
If you have the proof of your participation, you have grounds to sue the government in a "qui tam" action which is an action for your share of the money your information and actions saved them in fraud AND/OR for compensation for the time you spent working at the direction of the FBI as they promised you.
It is through those suits against the government in federal court that you can seek to recover for the damage you suffered as a result of the FBI breaking their promises to you of compensation in exchange for work you performed for them and the information you have provided to them for convicting this individual.
You would need a local attorney to represent you in this matter to file the suit in federal court against them.
Was that your final response to my question, I informed you that my children were assaulted during the mission! This case is beyond finance compensation, this is criminal.
Thank you for your reply.
You stated you have reported this to the Department of Justice and the US OIG, there is no other enforcement agency to report it to. Thus, when you have exhausted your criminal complaints, which you said you had done, civil suit is the recourse. I felt no need to tell you that you had to report this to the same agencies you already said you had reported it to.
Law enforcement agencies have discretion as to what they want to investigate and there is nothing you can do when they refuse to exercise that discretion other than filing civil suits seeking compensation.