I HAVE BEEN CORRESPONDING WITH A GENTLEMEN WHO SAYS HE IS A…

Customer Question
I HAVE BEEN CORRESPONDING WITH...
I HAVE BEEN CORRESPONDING WITH A GENTLEMEN WHO SAYS HE IS A SERGEANT IN THE ARMY CURRENTLY IN TURKEY. HE WANTS ME TO FUND A LEAVE TRANSIT FOR HIM TO COME TO SEE ME. THE FORMS LOOK OFFICIAL BUT MONEY IS TO BE WESTERN UNIONED TO A PERSON IN ISTANBUL TURKEY NOT US ARMY. DO THEY SUB THIS OUT? IS HIS A SCAM?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/15/2015
Lawyer: ScottyMacEsq, Attorney replied 3 years ago
ScottyMacEsq, Attorney
Thank you for using JustAnswer. Can you reproduce the first message that he sent to you here? That is, the one before you responded?
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Unfortunately I can only communicate with you through this site per the terms of service of the site. But if you can copy and paste the original message that this person sent to you, that can give me an idea of what you're experiencing.