Husband of near 40 yrs. I am disabled. when I went to doctor,

Customer Question
husband of near 40 yrs...
husband of near 40 yrs. I am disabled. when I went to doctor, I came home no car and no Daisy my love. I cannot get him to comply last Mon. I went to courthouse and filed replevin and support. 6months and he and our 35 yr. old daughter Daisy is comfort for me as well as I for her. he knew what hurts me the most. he would scream that I care for daisy more than him and said he was jelouse she and I have not been apart for 5 yrs. this is killing me and he knows it. I worry of her safety he beat the he-- out of me. I had apt with atty and could not go. now he wont look at it?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Legal
6/15/2015
Lawyer: Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law replied 3 years ago
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about your unfortunate situation.
Do you have a legal question that I can answer for you?