How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a question I work with disabilities when

Customer Question

I have a question I work for people with disabilities when I started the house I was in was not a sleeping house at night so I would get my regular pay now a different lady comes in and changes it saying my house is a sleeping house from 1am to 5am so my pay goes down well I can't sleep if the occupants are still awake so I believe that I should be entitled to my normal pay. Is it legal for her to do this and if she doesn't change it can I legally do something about this??????? Sincerely stressed
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 2 years ago.
Hi, My name is Philip. I am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
Can you tell me, what is the proposed pay (for the "sleeping times")?