Do you know any legal actions I can take against a website…

Customer Question
Do you know any legal...
Do you know any legal actions I can take against a website developer that I had hired and still paid a monthly fee to..He made a Major mistake 2 weeks ago so I fired him. I also let him though that. He really made a mess of it too so I was beyond unhappy-and said some pretty mean things to him, so out of revenge he access accounts he no longer was allowed to..I even changed the passwords but he had himself set up as the default website recovery person..so he was able to over ride it.. deleted all of the site down to only the background color-direct sabotage.. he deleted photos, all word content,20 categories on one page info..etc..Which is my Intellectual property I am the one who Gave him all the content and paid him to design and develop the actual website.
What legal action ..or Any info on who I can call to even mail this guy a legal letter threatening charges if possible for theft, violating unauthorized accounts after being terminated and damaging the entire website and deleted all content which also was linked to three paid campaigns with FB and Google..and all my printed promotional efforts..
He obviously was incompetent, but also immature and reckless with my business in the end which will now n% of my patients are from online efforts....
Please advise..
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Legal
He did not own or even own the hosting of my site. He did this out of revenge because I said mean things to him in email from frustration with how badly he had screwed up mywebsite domain.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
please call me at(###) ###-####
6/14/2015
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 3 years ago
P. Simmons, Attorney
Hi, My name is Philip. I am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
Happy to chat. I will send the phone call offer