How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 116818
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I file divorce and suit

Customer Question

how do I file for a divorce and suit for fraudulent financial abuse, caregiver neglect, abuse and adandoment
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You need to go to the local court to file a complaint for divorce and here is the form:
Once you file the petition for divorce, you have to serve the other party with a copy and a summons and the case will begin.
You also need to consider filing a complaint with the Alaska Adult Protection Services, if you are in Alaska, at
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Here is the WA Divorce packet, because although you put Alaska above, it seems you may be in WA: