Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

How do I file divorce and suit

Customer Question
how do I file for...
how do I file for a divorce and suit for fraudulent financial abuse, caregiver neglect, abuse and adandoment
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
6/14/2015
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You need to go to the local court to file a complaint for divorce and here is the form: http://www.courtrecords.alaska.gov/webdocs/shc/family/docs/shc-102n.pdf
Once you file the petition for divorce, you have to serve the other party with a copy and a summons and the case will begin.
You also need to consider filing a complaint with the Alaska Adult Protection Services, if you are in Alaska, at http://dhss.alaska.gov/dsds/Pages/aps/default.aspx
Here is the WA Divorce packet, because although you put Alaska above, it seems you may be in WA: http://www.washingtonlawhelp.org/files/C9D2EA3F-0350-D9AF-ACAE-BF37E9BC9FFA/attachments/3928A751-9568-710E-8985-13E85FA1FB65/3202en_filing-for-dissolution.pdf
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney