How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ray Your Own Question
Ray, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 40989
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Ray is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am looking to answer a summons in a civil case.

Customer Question

I am looking for someone to answer a summons in a civil case. I do not have enough money to hire a lawyer. man who financed his home to me is trying to foreclose for being 3 weeks late on payment after never being late. A couple of months earlier he tried to talk me into moving out because he had a realtor that had someone who wanted to buy property. He's trying to take advantage of the situation and bully me out of this please that I have been in for the last 3 years. And our contract has no recourse actions in the contract nor does it have anything for default.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Ray replied 2 years ago.
Hi and welcome to JA. I am Ray and will be the expert helping you today.
Here are the answer forms you need.You can preview them for free and make your own if you choose.
As long as you file anything here it puts everything in dispute and gives you a chance to present your side of events here.It is not at all clear that foreclosure is warranted and you can dispute this matter yourself without a lawyer.
Expert:  Ray replied 2 years ago.
Rules 53, 54, 55 cover answering the suit using forms I provided.These rules will guide you through the lawsuit here.You can dispute all of this.
Thanks again.
Expert:  Ray replied 2 years ago.
If you will positive rate here I will be happy to review your answer once you have it drafted and comment.

Related Legal Questions