There are no monies left in will and no realesate. lam executor of will how can Iget right…

Customer Question
there are no monies left...
there are no monies left in will and no realesate. lam executor of will how can Iget right papers. I am a senor citizen and don't Iam the only know whatI am doing Iam the only one mane onwill Just want to do the righthing Need to what papers to show bank believe theres nota lot in there I all paid for creamation.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Legal
6/13/2015
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 3 years ago
Ray, Lawyer
Hi and welcome to JA.I am Ray and will be the expert helping you today.
Are you stating here that there is a bank account you cannot access and you need to know how to do that??Are you the sole heir here as well??Some more information here so I may help you.Thanks
yesI I am the only one in this will.theres just saving acct. That was just for ss check which no longer being deposit Had ss Stop
Ijust want this matter solve..
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 3 years ago
Here you can complete and sign a small estate affidavit.This involves no probate filing.You present the signed form to the bank demanding funds as sole heir and they release them to you.That's all there is to it here.
http://www.dauphincounty.org/onlineforms/Small%20Estate%20Affidavit%20Under%20Pennsylvania%20Statutes.pdf
I appreciate the chance to help you today.Please let me know if you have more follow up.Thanks again.
how do I get this affdavit
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 3 years ago
Here it is..
Thanks for letting me help you.You paste this web site into browser line at top of your screen here.
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 3 years ago
SMALL ESTATE AFFIDAVIT UNDER PENNSYLVANIA STATUTES 20 § 3101(d)
State of
____________________________
County of
____________________________
I, _______________________________________________________, the (affiant) state
:
1.
___________________
_______________
(name of decedent) died on _________
___
(date),
and was a
resident of
___________
____
(
county), State of Pennsylvania at the time of death.
2.
The total amount of proceeds payable does not exceed $11,000.
3.
Sixty (60) days have elapsed since t
he death of the insured.
4.
I understand that payment cannot be made under this affidavit if a written claim for the money has been
received from a personal representative of the decedent’s estate.
5.
I am entitled to payment or deliv
ery of the pr
operty as hei
r of the decedent because there is no other heir
that has preference or any heirs that have preference have released their benefits to me. (Pennsylvania
law gives preference in the following order: spouse, child, father or mother, or sister or brother.)
6.
All heirs of the decedent are listed below (spouse, child, father, mother, sister, and brother).
Name
Age
Relationship to Decedent
Executed on __________________(date), at ____________________(city) ________(state).
_____
_____________________________________
(signature of affiant)
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 3 years ago
Here you go I resent it.
State of
____________________________
County of
____________________________
:
1.
___________________
_______________
(name of decedent) died on _________
___
(date),
and was a
resident of
___________
____
(
2.
3.
Sixty (60) days have elapsed since t
he death of the insured.
4.
5.
I am entitled to payment or deliv
ery of the pr
operty as hei
6.
Name
Age
Relationship to Decedent
_____
_____________________________________
(signature of affiant)
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 3 years ago
If you can leave a positive rating it is always much appreciated,.Thank you again.
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 3 years ago
Let me know if you get this and what else if anything you need, thanks.
Be happy to review the affidavit, I sent you an offer to do this if you need it.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 3 years ago
Thanks I sent you an offer to extend email time.I cannot do a phone call.