A resident of Louisiana (validated name, address and phone…

Customer Question
A resident of Louisiana (validated...
A resident of Louisiana (validated name, address and phone number link through Spokeo)
recently left many text and voice messages that are grossly obscene in nature and more serious, threatening and/or promise to "Kill Me" which I've documented. Outside of notifying my local Police Dept.( located in Atlanta, GA) and filing a restraining order, what possible legal charges could be filed against the resident of Louisiana if I were to hire/retain an Attorney?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Legal
6/13/2015
Lawyer: CalAttorney2, Attorney replied 3 years ago
CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Those are the two legal recourses you would have available. If you have already done these two things, you are going to have taken the appropriate measures. You will also want to contact your phone carrier to have that number blocked, and will want to make a phone log of anytime you are contacted by this person (you don't have to stay on the phone, just hang up, but record when they call).