How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I recently had some damage to my car by some neighbors who

Customer Question

I recently had some damage to my car by some neighbors who threw stones and broke a window. My insurance company asked me to pay a $250.00 deductible then get it repaired. I don't have that kind of money so I borrowed money from my son. I had the window replaced for $150.00 at a auto glass business. I need some advice on how to get the neighbor to pay for it.
Submitted: 2 years ago via LawDepot.
Category: Legal
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 2 years ago.
Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help solve your problem.
Good evening. Have the police charged this person? You saw them or were there witnesses?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 2 years ago.
I am not able to speak on the phone at this time but if you could respond to my information request above, I can answer your question.
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 2 years ago.
Are you still with me?