How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

So is there anyway I could also put in my request to

Customer Question

So is there anyway I could also put in my request to withdrawal my statement that I was not only the victim I'm our past issues but sometimes or half the time I guess the one who would start it and is it gonna be a prolbem for me later to adminting the
truth nuether one if us was anymore right then wrong while fighting
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  LawTalk replied 2 years ago.
Good afternoon,
Are we through with the first question that you asked? I prefer that we finish with one before moving onto the next. If we are done with that one, kindly remember to rate my service.
1. As regard this question, Are you asking whether you should suggest to the prosecutor that you instigate the problems half of the time?