I am a 46 yr. old father and I allowed my 18 yr. old step…

Customer Question
I am a 46 yr...
I am a 46 yr. old father and I allowed my 18 yr. old step daughter who does not live with me) to drive my car( with my self, two of my other minor daughters 14, 12 daughters, and her boyfriend) in the car with her as practice to get her drivers license. She had been driving for a couple of months prior to the May 1, 2015 accident to which she did not have a drivers' permit and she ended up crashing and totaling my car with property damage but no injuries. Only she was cited and my insurance information was obtained on her citation to appear before a judge and a copy of her citation was given to her to give to me. I asked my step daughter to join me as I sought legal representation to which she quickly declined. Now I am curious as to where I stand in all of this, you know my roll as a vehicle owner allowing someone to operate my vehicle without a valid drivers license occupying other people (including myself) and resulting in property damage in excess of $10,000. Besides my insurance company possibly being responsible for covering all of the damage fees incurred from the accident could I possibly I face any other legal consequences and should I really be concerned? should I seek legal representation?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/12/2015
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 3 years ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help solve your problem.
Good afternoon. Can you please clarify what, if anything you have been charged with? If nothing, is your concern about the accident and insurance paying?