I had my license suspended years it's now been

Customer Question
I had my license suspended...
I had my license suspended for 10 years for DUIs it's now been 12 years. How can I get it back so I can get a job.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
6/12/2015
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 2 years ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help solve your problem.
Good afternoon. I certainly understand the situation and your concern. As long as you have complied with all the conditions imposed, you can obtain your license back, if the time period has passed. You would need to pay a fee to reinstate your license and obtain a clearance on it, so the suspension is waived. You can go to the clerk of court or the DMV to pay the fees and get it reinstated, so you can legally drive.
Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be Excellent! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.
I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!
LegalKnowledge, Attorney