How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Is there anything I can do? I have the apartment rented in

Customer Question

Is there anything I can do? I have the apartment rented in my name and didn't know he cannot stay there.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 2 years ago.
Going back to your question: The person suing for breech had to have sister complete a Landlord tenant agreement so he could legally use the residence as a home base business on his taxes. Could she use this to null the prior agreement of "part performance" and evict him? The person suing is the landlord, correct? Whose sister? When you say "could she use this", do you mean the sister? Could you maybe give me a bit more in depth run-down of the players in this situation?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please let me know what I need to do to be able to have the phone call. I can explain much better that way
Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 2 years ago.
I cannot contact you by phone or receive a phone call, per the terms of service of this site. We can continue to communicate through this site. I understand that talking by phone is much easier, but unfortunately I can't do it per those terms.