How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can I get help getting my recently dead, x husbands name of

Customer Question

Can I get help getting my recently dead, x husbands name of of a small section of land we once owned. I still live on it. He moved on and got remarried 30 years later he died suddenly without a will. All I want is the property clear of his name so that his and my children can continue on without his name stopping any further use of the property.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns.
If I may ask, did he leave behind a widow or children from the subsequent marriage? Did he ever adopt her children?