How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a Long shore and harbor case it went back to District

Customer Question

I have a Long shore and harbor case it went back to District Director Several Time. I have a hearing coming up and I want to use the original pre-hearing exchange and Objections to proposed evidence form it was signed by both parties
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Andrea, Esq. replied 2 years ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to Answer your question, but I do not see any question in your question box. How may I help you ? :)

Thank you and I look forward to your reply,


Related Legal Questions