How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Spot and desist order and posible law suit. Papers are being sent to my parents

Customer Question

Spot and desist order and posible law suit. Papers are being sent to my parents for signiture. Papers involve power of attorney without conscent.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Ely replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:
(A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. This is repeated in numerous disclaimers throughout the site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my reply while I am typing out my answer.
I am sorry to hear about this situation. Can you please tell me more about what is happening, and, what exactly are you asking here?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My father passed in 2011, til this day my sister in florida assume on her own deal on my fathers behalf without authority to handle all finance and personal needs. She had a limited medical power of attorney that name several members of our family as the deciding members on our fathers behalf to resolve and medical issue that may arise. Well she took that power of attorney and run all the way to the bank. We have not heard from her or any of our father's finances or accounts since 2011. ]Recently she forward our mother paper work for her to sign. thank God the social worker that provides care for our mother intercepted the forms. the paper work involves full power of attorney 2 life policies and authority in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. I would like to enforce a stop and desist order and a law suit so that she can produce and show our familiy waht she did with our fathers finances.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ely replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your reply.
Per your request, I am sending an "additional services" offer for a beta test phone call. Please accept it so we can continue, or, reply back on the thread if you wish to simply use the thread.

Related Legal Questions