I have a customer who owes my Company $27,000.00 dollars. I…

Customer Question
I have a customer who...
I have a customer who owes my Company $27,000.00 dollars. I am told I will not be paid unless I accept $15,000.00 and call it even. The reason they come up with $15,000.00 is because I received from an email from the customer, stating I am giving kick backs. This is a lie. I do not give anybody kick backs. But yet, the customer sent us another order for $2200.00.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/11/2015
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 3 years ago
P. Simmons, Attorney
Hi, My name is Philip. I am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
I am sorry for this dilemma but do not understand your specific question; are you asking if you can sue for the entire amount owed?
Thank you for using the phone feature. Please call the number below