What Authority allows to submit an Exhibit List for. FL

Customer Question
Hi, what Authority allows to...
Hi, what Authority allows to submit an Exhibit List for. FL case in CA
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Legal
6/11/2015
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 3 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.Can you please explain what you mean?
I need to submit evidence for an OSC and I'm drafting a pleadings but I guess I need an authority to have it admitted by the judge
thank you for your reply.
You need to attach any proposed supporting documents to your OSC motion, but it cannot be admitted as evidence under the rules of evidence until it is properly authenticated. See CA Code 1400-1402: http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/cgi-bin/displaycode?section=evid&group=01001-02000&file=1400-1402