Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Sam, Attorney at Law

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
I WAS SENDING MONEY TO A COUNTRY WESTERN UNION AND MONEY
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I WAS SENDING MONEY TO A COUNTRY WESTERN UNION AND MONEY GRAM TO A WOMAN IN NIGERIA. NOW I RECEIVED A PHONE CALL FROM JUSTIN POLOMEBO(###) ###-####IM TRYING TO FIGURE IF THIS IS A HOAX OR SCAM. … read more
I live in Texas, and out of anger I posted intimate pictures
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
I live in Texas, and out of anger I posted intimate pictures of a woman who lives in Nigeria online. The intimate photos were obtained from my ex boyfriends phone. I also sent an intimate video of her… read more
My exhusband send a private guard to follow me. I got a
Ray, Lawyer
My exhusband send a private guard to follow me. I got a video from my condo's management. It shows a car was driving around to wait for me to leave home. When I stop on the street, the car stopped too… read more
gave my first cousin, kelvin Hollister who work at dobbs ford
CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney
gave my first cousin, kelvin Hollister who work at dobbs ford on mt moriah here in Memphis tn 4500 dollars for the purchase of auto he finally brought lincoln, continental brought it home service tran… read more
For xavierjd only There is a background to my question,
xavierjd
xavierjd, Juris Doctor
For xavierjd only There is a background to my question, that I should have mentioned before. In 1996, while in graduate school in England, my ex-best friend (I'll call him Professor Liar) who is an Am… read more
If you tell someone that you are a cop, just because you do
Law Pro, Doctoral Degree
If you tell someone that you are a cop, just because you do not want them to know where you really work,you never act on it in anyway just don't want them to know where you work, is this illegal?… read more
what can I do about a person who claims to be under cover FBI,under
Roger, Litigation Attorney
what can I do about a person who claims to be under cover FBI,under cover CIA, under cover HOU PD(DEA OFF), and under cover Harris County Sheriff (DEA off). He uses these positions for his own persona… read more
Hello My name is Graziella Carmin Carmine Grady ( Formerly
Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
Hello My name isXXXXX Grady ( Formerly Battaglia), and I was born in Calabria, Italy, but now reside in West Chester, PA. After moving here at the age of 10, and marrying my husband at 17, I went on t… read more
Live in Ca. Married in 1980 and manipulated to divorce in
MShore Law
MShore Law, Doctoral Degree
Live in Ca. Married in 1980 and manipulated to divorce in 2005. Recently discovered ex-husband , who is Nigeria, married someone in Nigeria in 1983. During our divorce is would not allow to include an… read more
I was married to a,German Citizen who later filed for a divorce
Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Doctoral Degree
I was married to a,German Citizen who later filed for a divorce which,I contested in 2000 then he filed for another divorce in 2001 which they claimed, I showed up for which was not possible being,I w… read more
Does the Magistrate in Nigeria charge people who have worked
Alexia Esq.
Alexia Esq., Managing Lawyer/Advocate
Does the Magistrate in Nigeria charge people who have worked there to leave the countyr? My daughter has been online with an American man for weeks who has been working there designing web sites. This… read more
An African-American married a German woman with a religious
Law Pro, Doctoral Degree
An African-American married a German woman with a religious visa in America. They had a child in America. He had a small vending business before they met and she offered to help him build it up more. … read more
My father passed and left everything to my stepmother in good
lwpat
lwpat, Doctoral Degree
My father passed and left everything to my stepmother in good faith.. His estate was quite lucrative. He had paid into my stepmothers house for 30 years paying her bills and was left a sizeable amount… read more
I have a US passport information for a person out-of-country.
Brandon M.
Brandon M., Attorney at Law
I have a US passport information for a person out-of-country. Where can I go to see if this information is legitimate, to see if its not bogus? I want to do a check on a person to see if I am not invo… read more
i am us citizen married to a foriner i brought him to us with
Jack R.
Jack R., Partner
i am us citizen married to a foriner i brought him to us with a spouse visa we been married 4 years now b4 i met him me and my 5 children were living in low income housing for 9 years and we met and b… read more
I have 2 children Beau 21, Maraelee 19. I am divorced and
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
I have 2 children Beau 21, Maraelee 19. I am divorced and going to court regarding Medical Bills I just found out that my ex-husband was calling all providers to find out billing information and proce… read more
recently I was asked by a Nigeria EFCC to pay $600 ...
Edward67
Edward67, Retired /Self employed
recently I was asked by a Nigeria EFCC to pay $600 +$300+$100... they were supposed to send me $30,000 in cash next day after case file was over , Do i still have the right to that Cash $30,000 even t… read more
in alabama, if someone presents himslf as a licensed ...
NOT LEGAL ADVICE!
NOT LEGAL ADVICE!, lawyer
in alabama, if someone presents himslf as a licensed contractor,preforms a job (ELETRICIAN/PLUMBER/BUILDER) and is paid for that job,but is later to be found non-licensed. could this criminally fall u… read more