Does a city resident coplain at town board meeting allow the…

Customer Question
does a city resident coplain...
does a city resident coplain at town board meeting allow the city to put your name in town board meeting and city paper before you are aware of issue and cause you embarassement. Wouldn't it be proper to let you know issue privately besides mail delivery letter
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
6/11/2015
Lawyer: Roger, Attorney replied 2 years ago
Roger, Attorney
Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'm a litigation attorney. Thanks for your question. I'll be glad to assist.
If the issue raised was presented to the board, it is a public record and the board can publish it is minutes or any other type of publication. Thus, there's nothing illegal about the communications being published UNLESS the matter was taken up by the board in confidentiality.....which is usually only reserved for legal matters.
Roger, Attorney