May name is Karen. Yes the very same one 3 years ago. I followed…

Customer Question
May name is Karen....
May name is Karen. Yes the very same one 3 years ago. I followed your suggestions and made all the necessary filings, etc. The DA turned down my complaint flat. It seems you have to have solid proof of the infractions. BTW the vandalism is still continuing to this day. The latest is dog dirt on my lawn chairs. It will never end and the police won't even give me some patrolling between 2AM and 4AM when most of this abuse happens. The latest big thing that occurred was they body slammed my new fiberglass shed and broke the door so it won't close right just 2 days after it was installed. Any more suggestions?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Legal
6/11/2015
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 3 years ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Hello Karen: Thank you for requesting for my assistance once more:
May name is***** the very same one 3 years ago. I followed your suggestions and made all the necessary filings, etc. The DA turned down my complaint flat. It seems you have to have solid proof of the infractions. BTW the vandalism is still continuing to this day. The latest is dog dirt on my lawn chairs. It will never end and the police won't even give me some patrolling between 2AM and 4AM when most of this abuse happens. The latest big thing that occurred was they body slammed my new fiberglass shed and broke the door so it won't close right just 2 days after it was installed. Any more suggestions?
Optional Information:
Country relating to Question: United States
State (if USA): Pennsylvania
What have you tried so far?: Just defensive moves. I don't even look in their direction when they are outside. I completely ignore them but the elderly abuse never stops. That's what I call it because that's what it is. Apparently one can get convicted of murder on circumstantial evidence but you have to have solid proof of identity for property damage, etc. Nothing works!! Ignoring them does not work; confronting them does not work. They are devils incarnate.

Response: I am so sorry to read that you are still having troubles with your neighbors. If the DA and Police are not willing to go after them, your option may be to either go to your local news media with your issue to put pressure on the DA and the Police, or you can file civil lawsuit for property damage and harassment against them as I previously suggested. However, you have to have concrete proof that they are the ones doing it. In addition, you may want to install surveillance video on your property to catch them on the act.
I did file a civil lawsuit and it was denied. I do have surveillance cameras as previously noted in my initial question. They know the blind spots and they run really fast so that the cameras really just capture a figure, if anything at all. It is me against their whole family and friends as well. There should be some kind of law against elder abuse. Because this is just what this is. In some places they have pushed in my new chain linjk fence that I just had installed. I researched this family on the Net and found out that they are BANKRUPT. Chapter 7 -- how can they keep their house They are angry and jealous people who are taking their rage at their situation out on me bc my husband and I have 2 residences which we have worked very hard to obtain and are still working!!!! I am 74 and my husband is 76!!!
I really don't think there is any solution to this outside of moving and as I said before, I love this little town and my entire family is here.
Is there any way they could be evicted from their home? Do they have to pay taxes, water bill, electric etc. like the rest of us? We are in PA.
They cannot he evicted from their own home even if they had filed for bankruptcy previously.
I am sorry Karen, but I do not know what else to suggest.
I suspected as much but does that mean their mortgage and all future bills are wiped out. I don't know how this works. Please explain and then I will sign off.Thanks, I will handle this in my own way in due time.