I live in new castle county DELAWARE,I GOT a judgement against…

Customer Question
I live in new castle...
I live in new castle county DELAWARE,I GOT a judgement against a person who was renting my house,this was for rent owed in the amount of $ 20,000, I was awarded $4,500. What is the best way to collect this money.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Legal
6/10/2015
Lawyer: LawTalk, Attorney replied 3 years ago
LawTalk, Attorney
Good afternoon,
I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.
1. Do you know where to find her---where she resides or works?
Doug
Yes
Is she employed?