I live in Michigan. We are a no fault state. I am the owner…

Customer Question
I live in Michigan. We...
I live in Michigan. We are a no fault state. I am the owner of the car, but was in an accident, so o had my brother drive. He a hit a mail box and a hydrant. They will cover my car correct?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Legal
6/10/2015
Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 3 years ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.
It looks like there is a type. What did you mean by "I am the owner of the car, but was in an accident, so o had my brother drive"?
I'm on bed rest from a car crash( not my fault ) my brother drove my car to get my medicine and hit a mail box and a hydrant.
I understand now, I was confused and thought there was only one accident we were discussing.
Yes, if your brother was driving your car with your permission and was not a driver who was specifically excluded from your policy of insurance then the insurance should pay for the damages to your car.