OUR MORTGAGE WAS BOUGHT BY NATIONSTAR MORTGAGE. WE HAD A 10+

Customer Question
YEAR HISTORY OF BEING WITH...
OUR MORTGAGE WAS BOUGHT BY NATIONSTAR MORTGAGE. WE HAD A 10+ YEAR HISTORY OF BEING WITH FREEDOM MORTGAGE AN HAD PAYMENT TAKEN AUTO EVERY MONTH. AT TIME NATIONSTAR TOOK US OVER I WAS JUST RECOVERING FROM A BRAIN TUMOR SURGERY/MENINGITIS AN 2 NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCES! I HAD VERY BAD MEMORY PROBLEMS! FROM JAN 25, 13 UNTIL NOV. 2013 I HAVE FOGGY AN FEW MEMORIES. WE NEVER WERE NOTIFIED THAT OUR MORTGAGED WAS TAKEN OVER BY NATIONSTAR UNTIL JAN-FEB, 2014! I ASKED THEM TO DO AN AUTO PAY BECAUSE OF MY HEALTH PROBLEMS, BECAUSE IN SEPT 2014 I HAD "BOTH" BREASTS REMOVED FOR CANCER!! I HAVE BEEN FIGHTING BREAST CANCER NOW SINCE THEN!! I ASK THEM TO DO PAYMENTS AUTO BECAUSE OF THE HEALTH PROBLEMS AN WAS TOLD "NO"! THEY R NOW TRYING TO FORECLOSE AN HAVE REFUSED MAY & JUNE PAYMENTS SAYING WE'D MISSED "4" CONSECUTIVE PAYMENTS, WHICH ACCORDING TO MY BANK AN STATEMENTS, WE HAVE NOT!! WE DONT WANT TO LOSE OUR HOME, WE HAVE OUR LIVES INVESTED IN THIS HOME AN OUR OLD AGE!! I'M VERY ILL AN JUST CANT FIGHT ANY MORE!! PLEASE!!!
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Legal
6/9/2015
Lawyer: Maverick, Attorney replied 3 years ago
Maverick
Maverick, Attorney
Welcome. My name is Maverick. I very much enjoy what I do and I hope that you will benefit from the information or assistance that I provide.
Are you willing or able to consider filing a chapter 13 bankruptcy to keep you home and your peace?