I'm trying to find out if i would have a case on austin franklin,they…

Customer Question
i'm trying to find out...
i'm trying to find out if i would have a case on austin franklin,they are saying i have to paysocial security for year 2012.i have been in front of a judge at metro center in nashville.j
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Legal
6/9/2015
Lawyer: Sam, Attorney at Law replied 3 years ago
Sam, Attorney at Law
Hello
This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard
Why are you being told to repay the money and who is Austin Franklin
i have custody of austin franklin.he had been on social security disability since he was a baby.as of march 2013.he had a mickey button as a feeding tube..the doctor did surgey and he is doing just fine.this has gone in front of a judge in metro center in nashville i took austin with;me he was having trouble gaining his weight because i didn't have that many app. they say i have to pay 2012.vanderbilt did the surgery in 2013
Hello
Thank you.
I will need to opt out as I cannot assist you. A new pro will be with you. Thanks
what is the pro your talking about?
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 3 years ago
Thank you for your question. I am a new contributor and look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You need to please be clearer with us to let us know what is going on better.
If you did not get the child until 2013 and he did not get disability until 2013, why are they saying you owe Social Security from 2012, please carefully and clearly explain what is going on and you said you went in front of the judge, did the judge order you to pay?
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Thank you for your reply.
I am sorry, we cannot take phone calls at this time. I will opt out and have to leave this to someone else if you cannot tell us the story in this forum. I do apologize.