Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Can a private golf club require a resigned member to pay due

Customer Question

can a private golf club require a resigned member to pay due even if there is equity in the sale of his membership
Expert:  Roger replied 2 years ago.
Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'm a litigation attorney. Thanks for your question. Thanks for your question. I'll be glad to assist.
What type of dues are being requested?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
mo. dues + quartley food and bev approx 1000 per mo I am # ***** on the sale list and owe 5000 membership sales are about 50,000 28,000 to the club balance to member
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Roger replied 2 years ago.
Ok. Thank you.
If the membership has been resigned, what affect does that have if you're still bring assessed dues? Do the rules require you to pay until your membership is sold?