I want an attorney that will cork on a contingency basis in…

Customer Question
I want an attorney that...
I want an attorney that will cork on a contingency basis in a civil suit for breach of contract, not providing goods that were supposed to be delivered in a timely manner to Molson/Coors, our client. According to our Purchase Order the4 vendor was supposed to provide a pre-production proof, 100% cotton tee's. decorated with the artwork that was presented from Molson. The vendor asked for pre-payment and we paid them $111,000, and since they did not give us what we ordered, we had to supplement the order from a different vendor. We have lost over $150,000. I can't affor to lose more money but would like to sue and perhaps recover part of the money and let the attorney make a fair commission. We have all the back-up needed.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Legal
6/8/2015
Lawyer: Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney replied 3 years ago
Thank you for your post. Please allow me to assist you.
We here cannot represent you off-site as we are not legal counsel to you. Likewise we cannot work on contingency--we work based on the fees you put up for the questions you ask. If you wish I can help answer your concerns or help you with the process of finding competent counsel, but we cannot act as such for you. Would that suffice?