Barrister, Attorney
Experience:  17 yrs practice, Civil, Criminal, Domestic, Realtor, Landlord 26 yrs
19958803

This is . Barrister if possible. I think the spelling

Customer Question

This is for Mr. Barrister if possible. I think the spelling is correct. In Indiana law, what is conversion?
Expert:  Barrister replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will try my level best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can.
.
Conversion is considered to be the wrongful keeping of the property of another. So if you own a tv and you leave it at my house and then I refuse to return it to you when you request it, I am guilty of conversion of your personal property.
,
.
thanks