Cerecita
Cerecita,
1470369

My greetings and gratitude one who

Customer Question

My greetings and gratitude for the one who answer me. Today, I came to ORLANDO from San Juan,pr, I forgot my cel phone and keys at the security chek point, in one of the basket that I used. I belong to Global entry program. My question is:How can I get my personal belongings again? Thanks You Mr. Victor XXXXXXX. cel phone XXX XXX XXXX

Expert:  Cerecita replied 2 years ago.
Hello, Victor and welcome!

My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.

I'm so sorry to hear that you left your cell phone and keys at the security checkpoint in San Juan.

You will need to contact the TSA lost and found at the San Juan airport where you departed and went through security. I have found this phone number for you, as this is the only airport in San ***** *****sted: Luis Munoz Marin International Airport (###) ###-####br/>
I hope this helped and you are able to retrieve your items!

Best wishes,
Cher