How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CalAttorney2 Your Own Question
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 10244
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
CalAttorney2 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If my son signed a lease , gave no money towards

Customer Question

If my son signed a lease for college, gave no money towards it and would like to get out of it can he. It's for college and he signed just to have enough people. Everyone gave their money but never had pay, just sign. Thank You
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 2 years ago.
Unfortunately, the lease is a valid and binding contract, to get out of it he is going to have to get a release, both from the landlord and from his co-tenants (the other students he signed the lease with).