What can I do about my sister not following the orders signed…

Customer Question
what can I do about...
what can I do about my sister not following the orders signed by the judge in a summary of administration case?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Legal
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
6/7/2015
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 3 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
If your sister is not complying with a signed order of the court, then your recourse is you must file a Motion for an Order to Show Cause for Contempt of Court and bring her into the court to have the court order her to comply and penalize her for non-compliance, including making her pay attorney's fees.
That is the recourse you have if she refuses to comply with the order.