Copyrite an idea new type of greeting card

Customer Question
copyrite an idea for a...
copyrite an idea for a new type of greeting card
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/6/2015
Lawyer: Sam, Attorney at Law replied 3 years ago
Sam, Attorney at Law
Hello
This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.
What information do you need to know about copy writes?
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Hello I do not participate in the phone call offers of this site. If you want to continue in this way, please let me know. Or I can opt out and perhaps another professional will want to give you an offer for a phone call. Please let me know.Thanks
Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 3 years ago
Ely, Counselor at Law
Your previous expert has opted out and I have opted in. Please note:
(A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. This is repeated in numerous disclaimers throughout the site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my reply while I am typing out my answer.
What exactly is your question?