Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
10707909

My dauhther is in six grade.she is been in the same school

Customer Question

my dauhther is in six grade.she is been in the same school since she was four years.She always been a good student.I never have any complaint from against from her school.Just last week she received an award from her principal as an outstanding and super
student.she has been in honor rool for the last two years.Now, she is going seven grade ,we want to send her to another school,her present school keep sending bad record to the new school about her ,now because of those bad reports,they don,t accept her. what
to do
Expert:  Sam replied 2 years ago.
Hello
This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard
I am sorry to hear of this matter
please tell me
1 - What state?
2 - This is a private school?
3 - Do you have copies of all her report cards and any awards she has been given?
4 - What is the bad report saying? And is this to another private school?
5- Have you discussed these reports with anyone at her current school - What is the response or reason for this?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
In conn,yes her current school is a catholic .yes I have acopies of all her report card..NO,i do not know what the report said.
The new school is country day school.NO ,we don,t dicuss them with any one in her present school
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Sam replied 2 years ago.
Hello Thank you. I suggest that you can file a defamation of character lawsuit against the current school for telling lies about your daughter's academic history and that you may want to contact a local attorney who can write the current school a letter to cease and desist and to provide accurate school records or there will be a lawsuit.