What woulde the civil damages slapped by employe

Customer Question
what woulde the civil damages...
what woulde the civil damages for being slapped by employer
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/6/2015
Lawyer: socrateaser, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
socrateaser, Lawyer
Hello, I need some context. 1. Why was the employee slapped? 2. How many people witnessed the altercation? 3. Did the employee soffer any physical injuries? 4. On what part of the body was the employee slapped? Thanks in advance.
The supervisor said she did not know
one other person
No just very demeaning , humilating and now feel stress around her.
Three quick times on the face
What would fee be for you writing settelement letter for retaliation from employer and for rescent action of slapping employer on the face.
employee on the face
Okay, thanks. If there is some sort of sexual component to the slap, then the damages could be as high as $300,000. If not, then damages could probably be in the $25,000 range. A lot would depend on the witness' testimony, and a psychological evaluation of the victim/plaintiff. Also, damages for sex harassment are related to the number of employees in an organization. The more employees, the higher the damage limit. I hope I've answered your question. Please let me know if you require further clarification. And, please provide a positive feedback rating for my answer -- otherwise, I receive nothing for my efforts in your behalf.Thanks again for using justanswer.com!
How much would the fee be for writing settlement agreement for proven retaliation and for this recent action by employer for slapping employee on the face.
Has the employer offered a settlement amount?
What would fee be for writing settlement agreemnt for proven retailation and recent incident of slapping empoyee on the face.
Yes 55,000
For the Retaliation not the battery
I can't negotiate price or terms in this forum. If you want to discuss this, I will send you an additional services offer. Choice is yours.
I look forward to providing further assistance.
socrateaser, Lawyer