Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Need video search 2006 the raythieon space airborn space Musieum,LA,CA.IL

Customer Question

need video search 2006 the raythieon space airborn space Musieum,LA,CA.IL and Trust from BAKERSFIELD,the name of the bank from Bakersfield is bolted to the out side of the bulding on the viedo.Fast Forward the viedo till the Iron fence around the outside is finished,See me enter the property,Valentienos Pizza,Write down the DATE,TIME,DAY OF WEEK,YEAR,do another camera search for the document & noterid by ARNOLD SWARTSENIGER,216 Richmond st EL Segundo CA,cam is at the citty park pointing NW acrost two blocks at the front of aunder cover dodge and I in the street,cross reffrence the licenc plate and the date time year for camera search on the dash of the squad car,Than Rewind the viedo for document+phone# ***** the bank, ask for the Neff family trust and the check that I wrote from COMUNITY FIRST BANK IN LAPINE OREGON 97739.On the back is the ACCOUNT # ***** get my baleence I have a lot tied up into that bank and wil and I don't even rember the name Listen to the tape if you must+safty deposit box+ins.Really need help with that phone#..?MY MOTHER HAS # ***** LIVER REPLACEMENT I have health issues as well.2007 that account was 2.3 million and rising.***@******.*** 11-503-949 3874
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
thank you for your question. I am afraid that state law forbids us from representing you, which includes doing as you asked above. You need to hire a local attorney to represent you to do what you are asking and you can do so at the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com