Can a person loose their brokerage license with an accusation…

Customer Question
Can a person loose...
Can a person loose their brokerage license with an accusation of domestic violence, but no conviction, right now it is an open case. My son did a brokerage check online and discovered he is no longer licensed. Is this temporary? Can he get it back?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Legal
6/5/2015
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 3 years ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Hello: This is PhillipsEsq. I am a licensed Attorney and I will be assisting you today.
Could you clarify?
What kind of brokerage license is this?

Series 7.

Thank you for the information.
After exhaustive search, I could not find information regarding suspension of Series 7 Brokerage license due to charge of domestic violence. So, I will opt out and give another Attorney the opportunity to further assist you.
Lawyer: N Cal Atty, Lawyer replied 3 years ago
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Lawyer
New Expert here.

Has he worked as a broker during the past two years?

He has been in the office 18 months, as a broker 10 months.

Has he received any written notification stating why his license was apparently suspended?

Is the domestic violence case civil or criminal?