How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My son is 25 years old. I learned today that he could receive

Customer Question

My son is 25 years old. I learned today that he could receive a life sentence for breaking and entering (repeat felonies). He has had too many birthdays behind bars beginning at age 13. He is not a violent person and everyone who has met him speaks of his respectful nature. I thank GOD that all three of my boys are that way.
But, Judge, he is in trouble. I am begging and pleading from the bottom of my heart that it is God's will that your organization help Nicholas. Given a chance I know he could do great things. His doctor agreed with me that, "Nicholas does not even know how smart he really is".
Nicholas has been found incompetent to stand trial and is receiving treatement at a California state prison hospital.
I am believing God for a miracle because I am one of them!
Thank GOD for your ministry and may He continue to bless and keep you!
Sincerely, ***** *****
(11936 Davis St., Moreno Valley, CA 92557;(###) ###-#### ***** Marshall: Social Worker is Rob Wolf at(###) ###-####
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I am sorry to hear you are suffering through this.
I am afraid that state law forbids us from representing anyone from this site. All we can do is try to provide customers information about the situations they find themselves in.
I am sorry, but we do not see any actual question for you above, did you have a specific question about your son's situation?
Have you hired an attorney for him yet?