Ifi was convicted 35 years ago on burgulary no gun involved…

Customer Question
ifi was convicted 35 years...
ifi was convicted 35 years ago on burgulary no gun involved am I allowed to have any kind of weapon in my house for protection?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Legal
6/4/2015
Lawyer: Sam, Attorney at Law replied 3 years ago
Sam, Attorney at Law
Hello
This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard
Please tell me
Where was the conviction?
What state do you live in now?
When you say "weapon" are you referring to a firearm or something like a baseball bat?
Thank you
HUNTINGTON INDIANA HAND GUN OR SHOT GUN FOR HOME ONLY IF YOU RUN MY RECORD IN ALL STATES IN COMES BACK CLEAR IF I GO TO ISP OFFICE DO AA FINGER PRINT IT JUST SAY ASSIGNED TO DOC 1974
MY RECORD HAS BEEN CLEAN FOR OVER 35 YEARS
Thank youI apologize but I cannot provide you the information you need in this regard. I am going to Opt Out. Another professional will be with you. In the meantime, thank you for your patience and your deposit will remain in tact. Good luck
Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 3 years ago
Ely, Counselor at Law
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:
(A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. This is repeated in numerous disclaimers throughout the site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my reply while I am typing out my answer.
Your previous expert has opted out and I have opted in.
The conviction you had - was it a felony conviction?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
(###) ###-####HANK YOU
Thank you for your reply. I am sorry, but I do not participate in this live phone call program - not all experts do.
We can continue on this thread, or if you would like, I can opt out and perhaps an expert who can call will opt out.
Please let me know.