MY PARTNER OF 52 YRS WAS TAKEN

Customer Question
FROM OUT HOME LAST MAY...
MY PARTNER OF 52 YRS WAS TAKEN FROM OUT HOME LAST MAY 20 HAVE NOT SEEN HIM SINCE A CAREGIVER REPORTED THAT I VERBALLY ABUSED HIM ALSO PHYSICALLY THAT IS NOT TRUE HE IS 91 AND I AM 78 NO ONE HAS SERVED ANY PAPERS I CANNOT AFFORD AND ATTORNEY WHAT ADVICE CAN YOU GIVE ME PLEASE MY PARTNER SAID HE MISSES ME AND I ALSO MISS HIM MARC XXXXXX EMAIL XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX CEll # ***** XXX XXXX hope you can help am desperate and want him back
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Legal
6/3/2015
Lawyer: Sam, Attorney at Law replied 3 years ago
Sam, Attorney at Law
HelloThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regardPlease tell meWhat state is this?How are you communicating with him? Where is he located?
state california ihave not been able to talk to him some where in orange county do know that he fell may 30 because got a phone call from Hoag urgent saying he fell thay thought they were talking to Samuel Sheldon Disrud they were talking to marc guardiola his domestic partner of 52 years
Hello
Thank you
And who is keeping you from seeing your partner?
Is he of sound mind? He can say he wants to see you and if you go to visit and he is of sound mind, they would have to let you in for a visit.