STACI BARBOSA AND JONATHAN EDWARD VANDERGRIFF OF BULLHEAD CITY…

Customer Question
STACI BARBOSA AND JONATHAN EDWARD...
STACI BARBOSA AND JONATHAN EDWARD VANDERGRIFF OF BULLHEAD CITY AZ IN 2010 WERE ACCUSED RAPING AND MURDERING MY GRANDSON AND IMMEDIATELY BY EMERGENCY ROOM DOCTOR SAID TO ARRIVING DETECTIVE I DON'T HAVE TO EXAMINE THIS BABY TO TELL YOU THAT THIS BABY HAS BEEN RAPED AND SHAKEN AND IMMEDIATELY WERE ARRESTED FOR THE CRIMES WITHOUT EXAMINATION DETECTIVE ARRESTS MOM ON SPOT JON IS ASKED TO COME TO POLICE STATION TELLING HIM THAT HIS 3 YR OLD DAUGHTER IS THERE WITH THEM BABY IN HOSPITAL AND WHEN HE ARRIVES TO TH POLICE STATION THEY THROUGH DOWN JON TO THE FLOOR AND ACCUSE HIM OF RAPING HIS 6 WEEK OLD SON ! STACI HAD NEVER WENT TO GET PRENATEL Care DURING THE PREGNANCY AND THEY SENT BABY MATT HOME W/OUT ULTRA SOUND AND FIND OUT THROUGH CIVIL COURT THAT MATHEW HAD AN INSIDE OUT RECTUM AND SENTENCED TO DEATH ROW!STACCI GOT 15YEARS AND JON V ?HE WAITED 4 YEARS FOR A JUDGE TO END UP CONVICTING HIM OF MEDICAL NEGLECT THAT HE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT THERE WAS SOMETHING WRONG WITH MATHEW ! NOT THE HOSPITAL ! AND NOTTHE EMERGENCY ROOM DOCTOR THAT DIDN'T HAVE TO EXAMINE MATHEW!AND THEN THE DETECTIVE THAT ARRIVED ON THE SCENE THAT JUST FLEW ON WHAT THE DOC SAID WITH NO EVIDENCE ? JON WON CIVIL COURT WITH PATHOLOGIST TO CONFORM THAT MATHEW HAD A MEDICAL PROBLEM THAT(WAS WON IN CIVIL COURT WITHIN 6 WEEKS CAUSED HIS BACKSIDE TO SPLIT OPEN -SO WHEN EMERGENCY DOC LOOKS AT MATHEW HE DOESN'T NEED TO EXAMINE THIS CHILD TO TELL DETECTIVE AUMAN THIS CHILD HAS BEEN RAPED SHAKEN JUST SEXUALLY ABUSED ! AUMAN THEN REACTS THEN ARRESTS ! AND 4 YEARS LATER JONATHAN E VANDERGRIFF GETS SENTENCED AFTER SITTING ON DEATH ROW ! IS SENTENCED FOR 15 YEARS WITH 4 YEARS SERVED! FOR MEDICAL NEGLECT ! NO APOLOGY FROM DOC NOR THE ADMINISTRATOR TO THE WORLD AND IMMEDIATE FAMILY HE NO PHONE CALL FOR 4 DAYS BUT AUMAN STAYED IN TOUCH BY PHONE WITH HIS MOTHER AND IMMEDIATE FAMILY CONVINCING THEM THAT HE RAPED HIS OWN CHILD!I WANT TO SEEK LEGAL ACTION AGAINST THE DOCTOR AND THE BULLHEAD CITY POLICE DEPARTMENT AND I WANT THEM RELEASED BOTH PRISON AND THIS CASE DISMISSED! SAME CASE IN TEXAS SAME MEDICAL PROBLEMS WITH INFANT SAME CHARGES PARENTS PROVED INNOCENT ! WHO DO I CONTACT RIGHT NOW!!?????????!!!!!!! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!!!!!!
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Legal
6/3/2015
Lawyer: Legalease, Lawyer replied 3 years ago
Legalease
Legalease, Lawyer
Hello there --
-
I am a bit confused here -- can you answer a few questions for me?
-
1. Mom and Dad were convicted of child abuse and received some harsh sentences in Arizona.
-
2. Later it was determined that the medical evidence was wrong and so the charges were reduced ?
-
3. They actually sued the pathologist in a civil law suit and won the case in Arizona ? What were the grounds of the lawsuit >
-
4. Instead of dropping the charges completely, the couple was then sentenced to "Medical Neglect" charges ?
-
5. Who has been working on their behalf so far in AZ ? What attorney or group ?
-
MARY