What are the top 10 accepted reasons to file a complaint against…

Customer Question
what are the top 10...
what are the top 10 accepted reasons to file a complaint against an attorney to the bar ass
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Legal
6/3/2015
Lawyer: N Cal Atty, Lawyer replied 3 years ago
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Lawyer
Thank you for your question.

Failure to return client phone calls is the top reason for complaints against California attorneys, according to
http://www.americanbar.org/content/newsletter/publications/gp_solo_magazine_home/gp_solo_magazine_index/disciplinaryactions.html

That article also lists the other top reasons that attorneys are disciplined.

Please let me know if this does not answer your question prior to rating my answer.

I hope this information is helpful.