Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I need a lawyer to file complaint

Customer Question

I need a lawyer to file complaint Sam's Club/Synchrony Bank.
1./- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau at Washington DC: [Case number: 150527-001544]
2./- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau at Iowa City, IA: (case number: 150522-000511)
Thank you
Tony
Expert:  Ely replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:
(A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. This is repeated in numerous disclaimers throughout the site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my reply while I am typing out my answer.
I am sorry to hear about this situation.
1) JustAnswer experts cannot represent customers as clients;
2) Nor can we refer you to specific attorneys because of ethical considerations.
What I can do is help you find an attorney using a referral service.
I can also possibly provide some links to low cost / pro bono counsel in the state.
Finally, I can tell you what possible action may arise here if you tell me a bit about what happened.
Would this be acceptable?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.