How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

GA-Sha I am from Canada and

Customer Question

I am from Canada and spend 6 months in the states every winter where I own a place in a RV resort. My girlfriend has had a year long affair with my husband that started the winter before and through phone contact continues over the summer to resume again last fall and continue all winter. She is from Wisconsin and runs a salon in the park we stay in. Would I get in trouble (defamation of character) if I was to report her actions to the park . For example Is this the type of person you want running a business in the park? What ramifications legally will I face if any?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Shayne-cssm replied 2 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address.
Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
Thank you, ***** Support Team.
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your post. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns.
If I may ask, are you still requiring assistance at this time?