How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am looking situation I'm in with

Customer Question

I am looking for representation for a situation I'm in with my ex gf. She has gotten multiple protection orders against me to keep me from my three kids I need help to resolve this issue. I live in Iowa she lives in south Dakota. She moved from Yankton SD to rapid city to obviously make it harder for me to see my kids I'm emotionally distressed with this situation I need some legal help on what to do
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** if that helps my ex gf is name is*****
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Review Legal Documents + Write Legal Documents. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.