CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.
71563194

And I am trying to bring down

Customer Question

Hello my name is Bri***** ***** and I am trying to bring down A woman who has been fraudulently collecting taxes, doing bank schemes collecting thousands of dollars for multiple years. I know most of her and accomplices, aliases, previous addresses and phone numbers. The problem is I don't quite know what or how to take her down what do suggest?
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 2 years ago.
What you describe is a long series of financial crimes. You can report her to local law enforcement, your state attorney general, or even to the FBI (especially if she is purportedly collecting federal taxes). Local law enforcement (police, sheriff, or prosecutor/district attorney) will be the most responsive, while your state attorney general and the FBI will have greater resources to prosecute someone who has been committing crimes over a large number of jurisdictions.