Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I would like to send a letter to my neighbor past 13

Customer Question
I would like to send...
I would like to send a letter to my neighbor for the past 13 -14 yrs. on the n.y. state laws regarding a shared driveway-it's been one sided for along time-Iwould like her to know -3 things I recently found out--driveway is to remain clean and open-owners only have access to the use of easement{driveway} and third if she rents it or sells it the new people have to sign legal document concerning driveway now I just need to know how much would that cost
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
6/1/2015
Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 2 years ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney
I just want to make sure I am clear. Are you looking for a letter drafted on attorney letterhead to send your neighbor?
Yes but I don't want to join the 36.00$ a month membership and I need to know the cost of this process --thanks Gloria
I understand. While we can assist you with drafting a letter we cannot use our attorney letterhead on this site.
okay
You would need to hire an local attorney and create an attorney client relationship.
Thanks for the answer sounds good to me--please cancel the membership --thanks Gloria
Sorry the neighbor is being difficult. If you have a document that states that the driveway is required to be clean and open a certified letter return receipt requested to your neighbor
would be the first step.
If you can tell me where in NY you are located I can provide a link for attorneys that provide free consultations in your area?
Tina, Lawyer