How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My brother and I sold a peice of property to a wade hanscon

Customer Question

my brother and I sold a peice of property to a wade hanscon and took back a # ***** note. he skipped we hired a firm to foreclose. they spent 22 months and did not complete. the attorney tetitioned the court to withdraw and won. My brother passed on, the property was in his name the attorneys wo now i need a replacement lawer and I do not have that much money
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
the court gave me 20 days to get a new attorney or be my own attorney. that would be kind of hard from california
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
If the property was under your brother's name and he died, you need to open probate and that is why the court is mandating you get another attorney involved, because suit has to be on behalf of his estate against the party to foreclose.
I am afraid though that state law forbids us from representing anyone from this site, so what is your specific question for us about this matter?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
As I see it I got on the wrong website and the advice is some of what I have alreaddy been told and as far as the satisfaction -0-% and should get my money back because I still do not have an attorney to call and turn my foreclosure case to.Then I start the probate proceedings. Did I also mention that Hanson completyely destroyed the mobile unit and it is rumored that he is in prison for molesting his child but the former attorneys did not persue this rumer by his neighbor. the lot that is remaining is not even worth the $ 11,000 that Hanscon owed my brother much less the cost of the trailer
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your reply.
Nobody gave you any answer here, we asked you some questions because what you typed initially was woefully devoid of sufficient information on which to answer your question and we know none of your facts other than what you tell us.
Furthermore, options in legal situations sometimes are very limited so it is possible you may hear you only have one solution to your problem.
Also, if you read the terms of this site, we can neither represent anyone from this site or make personal referrals to customers as that is against state law and site rules.
IF you do not want to answer the questions we initially posed to you and do not wish to provide more information so we can provide you more specific information to your more specific questions, then you can feel free to contact customer service at and they will gladly refund your money.
I apologize that you did not understand how this process works and I wish you the best.