I am divorced and have gotten to be friends with a man who…

Customer Question
I am divorced and have...
I am divorced and have gotten to be friends with a man who is involved with my children's youth sports organization. Someone emailed my ex-husband that I was having a "relationship" and he has threatened to post this email to all members of the organization, and to pull our children from the sport. Do I have any legal grounds to sue if this occurs?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Legal
6/1/2015
Lawyer: Tina, Lawyer replied 3 years ago
Tina, Lawyer
Hello and welcome.
My name is ***** ***** my goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I am sorry to hear of your difficult situation. Before I can give you an accurate answer to your question, please provide the following additional information:
Does the message indicate what type of relationship you have with this man? Is there anything indicating your "relationship" is inappropriate? You and your ex-husband have joint legal and physical custody of the children?
I look forward to assisting you as soon as I have received this information. Thank you.